Live in Housekeeper / Cook job on the Isle of Wight
Live in Housekeeper / Cook required on the Isle of Wight Start ASAP Salary £28-32k Gross Per annum ( Approx £420-470 npw)
An experienced housekeeper / Cook is required to look after a professional couple and their friendly small dog on the Isle of Wight in a stunning location close to the coastal path and beach. This is their main residence, generally it will be just the couple in residence however during the summer months it will be busy so it is essential you are happy to be extremely flexible, proactive and able to use your initiative.
The role would suit someone fit ( There are ladders and lots of stairs) with a restful and calm personality who is highly discrete. Ideally as well with an interest in the environment and environmentally friendly products and practices.
Duties to include
- Hands on Housekeeping to a high standard, knowledge of the care and cleaning of antiques and fragile fine furnishings is essential
- Laundry- Washing, handwashing and Ironing
- Running the house and reporting any maintenance issues
- Helping when the family entertain
- Cooking very occasionally- generally just to a good family cook level for the couple, but ability to cook for dinner parties would be a bonus.
- Shopping & Running errands as needed
Partners and pets will be considered.
Driving essential, Must have own car but car provided for work purposes
Hours Monday – Friday approx. 40 hours per week with flexibility
Accommodation 1 bedroom flat with courtyard nearby with sea views
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 gross per annum depending on experience. ( Approx £420-470 npw)
Job Reference 92970
Consultant to contact ;-Rebecca Liljeros