Live in Housekeeping / Cook job, in Suffolk
A friendly professional working couple are looking for an experienced housekeeper to help them in their home. The property is not their permanent residence, they do however have visits from family members.
The ideal candidate will be private, security conscious, self-starter, confident, someone who wants to live in the countryside, good with animals, high standards of cleanliness, would be on call in case burglar alarm goes off.
Duties to include:
- Focus on cleaning and house maintenance
- Cooking Standard meals and every other weekend, meals for Friday to Sunday (can be cooked in advance or odd weekend)
- Shopping as when required
- Ability to work with contractors for maintenance, window cleaning, food deliveries, etc
- Good with pets, ability to look after dog and cats on weekends periodically
- Weekend work sometimes required (once a month, in lieu of weekdays)
- Self-motivation key and primary communication on WhatsApp
- House & dog sitting
- Security key: ability to operate alarms etc
House: 8000 sq. ft home with outbuildings (2 bed annex, games room, garage). House recently refurbished to a high standard
Family: 2 Adults and a few pets
Hours: Monday- Friday, 9.00am – 5.00pm with occasional weekends
Accommodation: New 3 bed home being purchased for the housekeeper within 5-minute drive.
In the meantime, 2 bed annex available; occupant will be required to settle all bills but no rent due
Confident driver: ideally car required with chores, vet visits, supermarket shopping required
Salary: £32,000 Gross annual per year
Start: As soon as possible
Vacancy Number: 102945
Consultant to contact: Jade@greycoatlumleys.co.uk