Live in Housekeeper / Cook / Nanny / All-Rounder job near Warminster , Wilts
Live in Housekeeper / Cook / Nanny / All-Rounder required near Warminster , Wilts. Start July. Salary £35-40k Gross per annum
Lovely family with a school aged child are looking for an experienced hands on housekeeper to look after them and their beautiful 13 bed period residence. The role is mainly housekeeping but also to cook to a good standard. There is a vegetable patch and the role would really suit someone who enjoys cooking and preparing fresh healthy meals. Duties also involve helping with childcare ( occasional breakfast / morning routine and occasional school runs) babysitting and assisting when the principals entertain. You must be animal friendly as they have a friendly dog. Other staff are employed including a full-time cleaner who you will be working alongside. We are looking for a friendly, happy person who will settle and be with the family for the long term.
- Hands on Housekeeping, Cleaning and tidying to a high standard,
- Laundry, Washing and Ironing.
- Changing beds
- Cooking for the family ( Generally just breakfast for the little one and the family supper) and any guests , they enjoy simple healthy family style meals
- Cooking to dinner party standard ideally ( Chef brought in for larger events)
- Helping when the family entertain
- Running the House.
- Household and food Shopping
- Running errands
- Dealing with contractors and tradespeople.
- Occasional help with School runs
- Dog Walking and care
- Childcare to include helping with the morning school / breakfast routine & Babysitting
Partners and pets cannot be accommodated ( a dog will be considered)
Driving essential to get to the property, Must have own car to get to the property but use of a car is provided if needed for work purposes.
Hours 5 day week, to work 2 weekends per month approx. 40 hours per week with flexibility
Accommodation Self-contained flat at the top of the house with a bedroom, bathroom, kitchen and sitting area
Salary £35-40k Gross per annum
Job Reference 99241
Consultant to contact ;-Rebecca Liljeros