Live In Housekeeper/Cook/Nanny Job in Notting Hill
A young family living in Notting Hill are looking for a lovely, down to earth Housekeeper/Cook/Nanny with very good standards to work in their 5 bedroom flat. The family are Mum, Dad, their 2 year old son and they are expecting a baby in January.
Mum is at home and takes care of her son. She will also be hiring a maternity nurse to help take care of their new-born baby. You must be child friendly though and able to help out with either child if required.
Duties to include:
- Cleaning to a high standard – to include care of contemporary furniture and marble
- Laundry & ironing – to include hand washing and care of fine fabrics
- Daily cooking of a simple lunch (just for mum) and dinner for the family – they typically enjoy a variety of international dishes
- Occasional babysitting
- Grocery shopping
- Ensuring smooth running of the home
- Travelling with the family (they have homes in Germany & France)
A confident driver is essential
House: 5 bedroom flat in London
Accommodation: Your own bedroom and ensuite bathroom in the apartment in London.
You will need to treat your accommodation as your base and sleep in on your days off due to covid, but you can of course go out and exercise, run errands, see friends socially distanced, do the grocery shopping etc. You must not take public transport.
Hours: Monday - Friday, hours will be based around 7.30am - 7.30pm with a long break in the day. You must be flexible to work the occasional weekend.
Salary: £500 - £550 net per week (approx. £34,548 - £38,596 gross per annum)
Vacancy Number: 88916
Consultant to contact: Georgia Lester