Live in Housekeeper / Cook OR Couple job in St Martin, Jersey
Live in Housekeeper/ Cook or Couple required near St Martin, Jersey Start Mid August Salary £35-40k Gross Per annum
Super role for a busy family who need an experienced housekeeper to look after them, their beautiful newly renovated 8 bedroom home and pets. We are looking for someone who is proactive , happy to be very flexible, able to work without direction and who will take ownership of the role. Ideally a calm personality with an eye for detail. You must love children and be an animal lover as they have 2 friendly dogs who you will be looking after on occaision.
The position can also be extended to that of a couple in which case the requirement will be for Handyman and gardening duties in addition.
Duties to include
- Hands on Housekeeping, Cleaning , Washing and Ironing
- Running the house and organising maintenance as needed.
- Helping with childcare duties on occasion
- Cooking, Good family style cooking but to also go to good dinner party standard
- Shopping for the household and running errands
- Airport drop offs and pickups
- Helping with the family pets
- House sitting when the family travel
Partners welcome and pets will be considered.
Driving essential, car provided for work purposes
Hours 5 day week Mon-Fri approx 10am - 7pm with time off during the day 40 hours per week with flexibility
Accommodation 1 bed coach house on the property
Salary £35-40k Gross Per annum
Starts Start Mid August
Job Reference 93108
Consultant to contact ;-Rebecca Liljeros