Live in Housekeeper / Dog Nanny job near Banbury, Oxfordshire
Live in Housekeeper / Dog Nanny required near Banbury, Oxfordshire. Start ASAP Salary £32k Gross per annum
A lovely high net worth family are looking for an experienced housekeeper to join their team , helping look after their beautiful fully staffed home and 7 adored dogs. Working as part of a friendly motivated team, other staff employed include a couple, Housekeeper and gardeners. The role is mainly housekeeping but also to help with the families dogs- it is essential you are a dog lover! We are looking for an all rounder, someone who is friendly, dependable and proactive with a can do attitude- who takes pride in their work and is happy to be flexible and to cover other staff as needed and to travel to the principals other residences on occasion.
- Hands on Housekeeping, Cleaning and tidying to a high standard,
- Dog walking twice a day
- Sole charge of dogs to include all the dog feeding and grooming and general care when the family are away
- Errands and shopping
- Tea/coffee making.
Meeting and greeting guests
- Manage dogs when trades people/visitors come.
- Close and open curtains in the house morning and night.
- If any of the dogs have an accident in the house to totally clear and disinfect the area.
- Driving when needed.
- Helping with cooking- Mainly prepping ( the principal is a keen cook) - ability to cook would be a bonus
- Helping when the family entertain ( Laying the table and clearing up mainly)
Partners will be considered.
Driving essential to get to the property, Must have own car but car can be provided if needed for work purposes.
Hours 40 hours, 8am start 5 days a week to include the weekends One weekend off a month & weekends off when the family is travelling
Accommodation Separate 2 bed self contained flat ( When the family are not at home the candidate has to live in the house- this duty is shared with the other staff)
Salary £32k+ Gross per annum
Job Reference 98345
Consultant to contact ;-Rebecca Liljeros