Live in Housekeeper job
A mother and her two sons in leafy Barnes are looking for a Live in Housekeeper to help them out. You must be an animal lover as they have 4 medium sized dogs, 2 cats, a parrot, fish and chickens.
Your duties will include:
- Cleaning, laundry & ironing
- Helping the children at breakfast time. At dinner time mum likes to cook but you may be required to help prep or heat up meals
- School runs (it is essential you can drive – a car can be provided). 5 minute drive from house
- Running errands/grocery shopping
- Dog walking and feeding the animals
- Pet sitting when the family travel
- Babysitting occasionally. The children stay out every 2 weeks at Dads house from Thursday-Monday.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, flexible, an animal lover and looking for longevity. Mum has a country house she likes to Visit usually once a month. You will not need to go with her but instead pet sit over the weekend.
House: 3 storeys, 6 bedroom period house
Hours: Monday – Friday, 7/7.30am – 7/7.30pm with 2 hour break in the day. (You can often finish earlier)
Accommodation: Your own 1 bedroom apartment and car port. Bedroom, bathroom, kitchen and sitting room
Salary: £26,410 gross per annum (£400 net per week)
Start: ASAP (March)
Vacancy Number: 91718
Consultant to contact: Dominique Keen