Full time live in or Live out Housekeeping Job in South Buckinghamshire
Full time live in Housekeeper required in Fulmer, South Buckinghamshire, Start March Salary £33k - £35k Gross Per annum (Approx £480 - £505 npw)
A lovely couple are looking for an experienced Housekeeper to join their family on a permanent basis . They have 3 grow up children and a toddler grandchild who live separately but visit on occasions. They reside in their beautiful and recently renovated countryside home with two German Shepherds who completes the family. The couple already employs a PA and Gardeners. They also have a property in Switzerland where they have a full time Housekeeper in place. The couple travels a few times per year, when you will be required to house and pet sit. These periods will not be longer than 2 months at a time. The household is informally run with the exception when they entertain and have some formal friends over. The ideal candidate will be someone who is switched on, proactive, efficient, loves dogs, is responsible and can take initiative. The house is located in beautiful grounds and would suit someone who enjoys the countryside.
Duties to include:
- Cleaning, Laundry and Ironing and Household Administration
- Family style cooking – 1 main meal per day
- Dog walking, grooming & feeding
- Setting the alarms at night
- Assist with dinner parties – laying the table, welcoming guests (small but informal parties for up to 10-12 people)
- Reporting maintenance issues and following them through (sorting a Handyman to get the issue fixed and inform the client via email if they are staying abroad at the time)
- Answering the phone and taking messages
- Running errands
- Grocery shopping – both online and locally
- House and pet sitting - when the couple are travelling
Driving essential and a car will be provided for work purposes (automatic).
Partners and dogs cannot be accommodated.
House: large 3 storeys, 6 bedrooms house with indoor swimming pool, gym and external office
Accommodation: Annex with your own bedroom, bathroom, kitchenette and sitting room – all utility bills will be paid for by the client – please note that there is no landline
Working Hours and Days: Monday- Friday 8am until 6:30pm (with a 1-2 hour break) + occasionally weekend work will be required when you will be given time off in lieu
Salary: £33,000 - £35,000 gross per annum (which equates to approx.£480 - £505 net per week)
job number 91675
Consultant to Contact: Rebecca Liljeros email@example.com