Live in Housekeeper job
A family based in Chelsea are looking for a live-in Housekeeper to work 1 month on and then 1 month off on rotation.
You must be able to speak Russian fluently as all the staff speak Russian. They already employ a House Manager, Driver, x2 rota nannies and the other Housekeeper you will rotate with.
The couple have two children aged 3.5 & 5.5 years old, plus mum is pregnant. They have 3 large dogs so you must be pet friendly.
- Cleaning, laundry & ironing
- Bed changes twice a week – all ironing done in house
- Hand washing of delicates – lots of cashmere
- Organising dry cleaning
- Making lists for the House Manager to re-order cleaning products and supplies
- Walking the dogs 4 times a day for 15 minutes at a time
- Helping at dinner parties- set the table and serve
- Handling deliveries
- Deep cleaning & re-organising cupboards
- Making simple snacks if requested
- Packing suitcases
- Making the couple and guests tea’s/drinks upon request
- Travelling with the employers if required, typically to Greece (1 month in summer) and Israel (5 days at a time, 3 times a year)
The house is formally run like a Hotel and you must be flexible, positive and smiley, as well as looking for longevity.
You must be happy to fill in for the Nanny if ever required, so being child friendly is important. The role requires a muck in attitude and you must be happy to carry out any task.
House: 5 bedrooms, 6 storeys (with a lift)
Hours: Flexible hours, 24/7, 1 month on and one month off
Accommodation: single bedroom and shower room & toilet on the lower ground floor
Salary: £2500 net per month - Up to £41,000 GPA
Start: ASAP/Right person
Vacancy Number: 98174
Consultant to contact: Dominique Keen (Live in)