Full-time Live in Cook/Housekeeper job
A delightful couple living in Kensington are looking for a highly experienced Live in Housekeeper/Cook to help them out.
You must be proactive and able to run your own day. You must have an interest in cooking. The couple have two grown up daughters who live separately occasionally pop in or come for dinner.
Your duties will include:
- Preparing light breakfast and lunch
- Assisting with food preparation and cooking
- Occasional travelling with the employers to their homes in Portugal and India if required.
- All housekeeping duties - cleaning, laundry, and ironing.
- silver polishing, dusting.
- Organising dry cleaning
- Deep cleaning
The ideal candidate will be positive, flexible, and looking for longevity. You must have experience in private households and looking after high-end furniture, antiques, silver, artworks and delicate fabrics.
House: Large 4 bedroom apartment (approc 5000sq feet)
Hours: Monday-Friday (Occasional Saturday), 9am - 9pm with three-hour break in the day.
Accommodation: Your own bedroom with ensuite bathroom.
Salary: £Negotiable for the right candidate
Vacancy Number: 103288
Consultant to contact: Daisy Smith