Live In Housekeeper job
( RG7) Live in Housekeeper required near Reading Start flexible Salary £ 24-26k Per annum
Highly recommended Greycoat client seek an additional housekeeper to join their long standing housekeeping team. You will be working alongside the Senior Housekeeper & 1 other daily housekeeper to keep a large 14 bed period residence and outbuildings to high standards.
It is a traditional country household but also a family home. Numbers in residence can be as few as 2 however they do entertain regularly during the shoot season, as well as family functions- mainly during the weekends. The house is very busy during Christmas and less so during the remainder of the year- flexibility is key!
Duties will include
- Hands on Cleaning, washing and ironing
- You should have experience in the care of antiques and fabrics, care of public and private rooms, training can be given
- Washing/clearing up after dinner
- Serving to table may be necessary when the family have guests.
- Ability to cook would be an advantage
- Must be a dog lover and confident with large boisterous dogs as the duties will also involve walking and caring for 2 Labradors.
- Running errands
Driving essential, Must have own car but car provided for work purposes
Salary £ 24-26k Per annum
Hours 40 hour week on a rota. 5 day week
Accomodation- 2 bed cottage on the estate, Happy to accommodate partners, pets and dependents
Job Reference 83671
Consultant to contact;-Rebecca Liljeros