Live in Housekeeping job
A busy young family living in Roehampton close to Richmond Park, are looking for an energetic, flexible, proactive Housekeeper to join their small team. It is essential that you can drive. A car can be provided.
Mum and dad have 5 children aged between 1 & 9 years old and they have a puppy.
Mum and dad both work and so you must be someone who can organise your own day and get on with your work. They already employ another Live in Housekeeper who you will work alongside, plus a full time Live in Nanny, full time PA, full time Live in Housemanager/Chef/Driver and two tutors.
Your duties will include:
- Daily cleaning – mostly of the children areas and some communal areas including the gym. The other Live in Housekeeper does the Principals areas as well as laundry & ironing- modern house newly built
- Assisting with the children when required in any capacity
- Travel with the family in the future (shared with the other 2 staff) – typically to America & Europe
- Occasional Babysitting throughout your working days is included in your salary.
- Driving- helping to run errands or with school runs when required
The ideal candidate for this role will be able to prioritise their workload, have excellent organisational skills and have a good eye for detail.
House: 7 bedroom family home
Hours: Monday – Friday, 7.00am – 7.00pm with breaks in the day. The staff eat together- food is prepared by the Chef.
Accommodation: your own private self-contained apartment with bedroom bathroom, kitchen and living space.
Salary: £negotiable – Top salary!
Start: ASAP or January 2022
Vacancy Number: 97813
Consultant to contact: Dominique Keen