Live in Housekeeper job
A HNW family of 4 in Wimbledon are looking for a great housekeeper to help them out.
The children are 13 & 14 years old and the family have two cockapoo dogs. The family already employ a part time Chef who prepares the families meals and are in the process of hiring a weekend Housekeeper to keep things ticking over on your days off.
Your duties will include:
- high standards of cleaning
- you must be confident with fine furniture, marble, wooden floors, chandeliers, - particular about cleanliness.
- wardrobe management - fine garments, laundry, hand washing, manage the dressing room
- pack / unpack suitcases- use tissue paper for garments
- prepping occasionally at mealtimes (not cooking) – this could be chopping vegetables or salad for a soup/salad or prepping ingredients for the principal to cook some evenings
- gift wrapping
- laying table
- Serving at dinner parties
- responsible for running the house - proactive if run out of household items, get replaced or ensure items in the house for family on return - everything ready,
- dog sitting when the family are away - this includes during the weekends.
The ideal candidate will be looking for longevity and will be proactive and efficient in their work.
House: 6 bedrooms
Hours: Monday – Friday, 50 hours.
You must be flexible to do an occasional weekend if the family have a special occasion or entertain.
Accommodation: Your own small separate flat across two levels at the end of the home with bedroom, kitchen, bathroom and use of a separate door
Salary: £500 - £550 net per week
Vacancy Number: 98628
Consultant to contact: Dominique Keen