Live in Housekeeper / Nanny / All-Rounder job in Radlett, Herts
Lovely informal family with 2 young school aged children who are relocating from abroad need the help of an experienced and friendly housekeeper / nanny to look after them and their beautiful 5 bed home. The role will start in this rental property and you will then relocate with the family to their new home nearby. The role is mainly housekeeping but also to cook to a good standard and to assist when the family entertain. The role is mainly housekeeping but also to help with the children. We are looking for an all rounder, someone who is friendly, dependable and proactive - who takes pride in their work and is happy to be flexible and be a real help to the busy parents! Mum works form home and due to time differences the role will mainly be in the afternoon. We are also ideally looking for a Spanish speaker.
- Hands on Housekeeping, Cleaning and tidying to a high standard,
- Laundry, Washing and Ironing.
- Wardrobe management and the care of an expensive wardrobe
- Cooking for the family and any guests , they enjoy simple family style meals
- Helping when the family entertain- ability to cater dinner parties would be a bonus
- Running errands
- Dealing with contractors and tradespeople.
- School runs
- Helping with the children, taking them to playdates and activities on occasion
Partners and pets cannot be accommodated
Driving essential, Must have own car , expenses will be paid if used for work purposes
Hours Monday- Friday 12 midday - 8pm approx. 40 hours per week with flexibility
Accommodation Own Bedroom and ensuite Bathroom
Salary £35k Gross per annum
Starts January 2022
Job Reference 97382
Consultant to contact ;-Dominique Keen