Live in Housekeeper/Nanny required in Belgravia
A lovely couple with a 2 year old and a baby due in July are looking for two long term Housekeeper/Nannies to help in their home.
They employ a full time Nanny & PA. There is also a dog walker and there will be a maternity nurse once the baby is born for 6 months.
Duties to include:
- Shared housekeeping duties
- Daily cooking for the family and staff – they enjoy very healthy meals and have favourite recipes to follow
- Grocery shopping and ensuring the house is fully stocked
- Cleaning kitchen
- Polishing silverware
- Deep cleaning when principals out of town
- Helping look after the children
- Travelling with the family
The ideal candidate for this role will be a confident cook, super organised, have a positive energy, be flexible to work extra hours when the house is busier and enjoy working in a small team.
House: 4 storeys, 3 bedrooms
Accommodation: own bedroom & bathroom in the small mews house next door
Hours: 5.5 days a week (ideally you take weekends in turn on a rota basis)
Salary: £negotiable for the right candidate
Vacancy Number: 91985
Consultant to contact: Georgia Lester