Live in Housekeeper/Nanny job in Chelsea
A friendly family in Chelsea are looking for a switched on, pro-active Housekeeper/Nanny to help them out.
Mum and dad both work full time and have 3 young children aged 6, 4 & 2.5 months old – the older one attends school full time and middle child is at nursery 4 full days and until noon on Fridays.
They already employ a full time Nanny who takes care of the youngest throughout the day and the other two mornings and evenings.
Your duties will include:
• Cleaning, Laundry & ironing
• Helping with the children as required alongside the Nanny – in particular in the school holidays when all 3 children are at home
• Family style cooking – organic, all from scratch – very healthy and nutritious
• Grocery shopping & running errands
• Stocking of the home and inventories
• Occasional childcare and babysitting
The ideal candidate will be very hands on, have a muck in attitude with any task within the home , be well mannered, discreet and be able to ensure the house runs smoothly at all times.
There is a possibility of travel with the family.
House: 4 bedrooms, 4 storeys
Hours: Monday- Friday, 7/7.30am – 7/7.30pm with 2 hour break in the day
Accommodation for live in: Your own private bedroom and bathroom (on floor above)
Salary: £500 - £550 net per week
Start: Immediately/when right person is found
Vacancy Number: 96886
Consultant to contact: Georgia Lester