Live in Housekeeper/ Nanny job in Epping, Essex
Live in Housekeeper / Nanny required near Epping, Essex Start ASAP Salary £35-£39k Gross Per annum ( Approx £500-550 npw)
Extremely busy family of 5 with young children and twins due later this year are looking for an experienced live in housekeeper/nanny. We need someone to take charge of all the housekeeping for the 5 bed home and also to be an extra pair of hands for dad who looks after the children. The children attend school and Nursery. You need to be proactive, extremely flexible , very child friendly, confident with babies and also be an animal lover as the family have 3 friendly cats.
Duties to include
- Hands on Housekeeping, Cleaning , Washing and Ironing
- Helping the children with the morning routine
- Minding the younger children whilst Dad does the School run,
- Occasional help with school runs and after school activities if needed.
- Making sure gym kits and after school club kits are prepared and ready each day
- Overseeing school related tasks, eg- fancy dress, birthday / teachers gifts, harvest festival donations etc.
- Babysitting if needed ( Grandad lives nearby and does most of this)
- House and pet sitting when the family are on holiday ( Approx. 2 months of the year)
- Errands and top up shopping as needed
Partners and dogs cannot be accommodated, but a cat will be considered.
Driving essential, Must have own car for social use but a car can be provided for work purposes
Hours Monday – Friday 7am – 7pm with break in the day -approx. 40 hours per week with flexibility - occasional evening/weekend work as agreed in advance
Accommodation Self contained 1 bed annex with en-suite shower, living area and small kitchenette, with separate entrance
Salary £35-£39k Gross Per annum ( Approx £500-550 npw)
Consultant to contact ;-Rebecca Liljeros