Live in Housekeeper/Nanny Job in Esher, Surrey
A lovely couple with 2 children aged 5 & 8 years old are looking for a Housekeeper/Nanny to look after their children and take care of their home.
Both parents work so the role involves mainly sole charge.
The ideal candidate for this role will be flexible, easy going, mature, friendly and kind.
Duties to include:
- Getting the children ready for school
- School runs
- Cleaning the house
- Laundry and ironing
- Arranging activities and play dates
- Cooking mainly for the kids
- Helping/supervising with homework
- Running the house
- 8 hours of cleaning a week for the neighbours (probably over 2 days whilst the children are at school)
- Dog sitting & housesitting for the neighbours
A confident driver is a bonus
Property: 3 storey, 4 bedroom house
Working Days: Monday – Friday
Hours: 7am – 7pm
Salary: £500-£550 net per week (live in)
Accommodation: temporarily you would have a bedroom ensuite in the main house but then you would move into a self-contained flat above the garage which is newly built (and separate entrance, kitchen etc).
Start Date: Flexible
Consultant to Contact: Georgia Lester
Vacancy Number: 96214