Live In Housekeeper/Nanny Job in Kensington
A young family living in Kensington are looking for a lovely, down to earth Housekeeper/ Nanny with very good standards to work in their spacious 5 bedroom flat. The couple have 2 children who are 2.5 years old & 8 weeks old.
Mum is at home so the role involves mainly shared charge. They also employ a Live in Nanny who looks after the oldest.
Duties to include:
- Cleaning to a high standard – to include care of contemporary furniture and marble
- Laundry & ironing – to include hand washing and care of fine fabrics
- Daily cooking of a simple lunch (just for mum) and dinner for the family – they typically enjoy a variety of international dishes
- Helping look after the baby
- Grocery shopping
- Ensuring smooth running of the home
House: spacious 5 bedroom flat
Pets: 2 cats
Other staff: Live in Nanny
Accommodation: Your own bedroom and shared bathroom with the Nanny
You will need to treat your accommodation as your base and sleep in on your days off due to covid, but you can of course go out and exercise, run errands, see friends socially distanced, do the grocery shopping etc. You must not take public transport.
Hours: Monday - Friday, hours will be based around 7.30am - 7.30pm with a long break in the day. You must be flexible to work the occasional weekend.
Salary: £500 - £550 net per week (approx. £34,548 - £38,596 gross per annum)
Vacancy Number: 91969
Consultant to contact: Georgia Lester