Live in Housekeeper/Nanny Job in Notting Hill
Our returning client is looking for an experienced live in Housekeeper/Nanny to help them out at their newly refurbished home in Notting Hill. The couple have 2 children aged 5 and 3 years old. They already employ a full time PA, Driver and full time Live out Housekeeper/Cook.
Mum is around so the role involves shared care with some sole charge.
- Preparing breakfast for the family on a daily basis
- High standard cleaning (daily and deep cleaning)
- Dusting, polishing, vacuuming, mopping
- Care for delicate surfaces
- Making beds, changing linens
- Keeping the residence tidy and presentable at all times
- Taking in deliveries
- Taking out the rubbish every day
- Keeping the wardrobes organized and tidy
- Packing, unpacking
- Organise dry cleaning
- Ensuring the fridge is cleaned regularly and organized
- Overseeing maintenance workers
- School drop-offs / pick-ups
- Making sure that the kids’ school uniforms are clean and ready
- Managing children’s morning and evening routine
- Overseeing homework
The ideal candidate for this role will be kind, professional, energetic, organised and able to take initiative and follow instruction.
House: 6 bedroom, 5 storey
Hours: Monday – Friday, 7:30am – 7:30pm
Accommodation: Your own self-contained ensuite bedroom and bathroom with separate entrance on the basement level of the home.
Salary: £35,000 gross per annum
Vacancy Number: 88361
Consultant to Contact: Georgia Lester