Live in Housekeeper/Cook job
A friendly family in Battersea are looking for a Live in Housekeeper/Cook to help them out. The couple who both work full time have a 13 year old child at school and also a pet dog. They already employ a dog walker who also can take care of the dog when they travel if needed.
It is essential that you can drive- a car can be provided (automatic).
Your duties will include:
- Cleaning, laundry & ironing – home is classic style
- Family style cooking- healthy dishes- happy for you to follow recipes
- Running errands/school runs
- Liaising with contractors and handling deliveries
- Grocery shopping and ocado online ordering
- Helping with PA duties and organisation of house
- Taking care of the 13 year old & dog if mum and dad go away for a few days on occasions.
The ideal candidate will ensure the home runs smoothly. You must be warm and happy to become part of the family. As mum and dad both work full time you will need to be proactive and be able to use your own initiative.
You must be happy to travel with the family abroad occasionally if required.
House: 4 bedroom apartment
Hours: Monday – Friday, 7.00am - 8.00pm with long break in the afternoon.
(Busy periods are 7.00am – 10.00am & 4.00pm -8.00pm)
Accommodation: Your own bedroom and bathroom in the apartment
Salary: £500 net per week
Vacancy Number: 95497
Consultant to contact: Dominique Keen