Live in Housekeeper/Cook job
A friendly family in West London, Brook Green (near Holland Park), are looking for a Live in Housekeeper/Cook to help them out. Mum is around and takes care of their two children aged 6 & 9 and dad works full time. They also have a friendly 2-year-old dog.
Your duties will include:
- Cleaning, laundry, ironing
- Simple family style cooking
- Helping with the children in the mornings/evenings- ensuring they get into bed whilst mum and dad eat dinner
- Occasional pick up of the daughter from school if mum is unable to, however this is usually always done by her – short bus ride away
- Up to 2 nights of babysitting each week (if needed) – on your working days
- Mum walks the dog each day (long walk), but occasionally you may be required to take it out for a short walk around the block too
- Helping mum if the family entertain- set the table, serve etc.
The family travel in all the school holidays but you will not be required to go with them- instead you will get down time and be required to house/dog sit. The children attend holiday camps in the summer holidays and the family go abroad the rest of the time.
House: 5 bedrooms, 5 storeys
Hours: Monday – Friday, 7/8.00am – 7/8.00pm with 2 hour break in the day
Accommodation: Your own lovely private bedroom, bathroom, television and wifi – top floor of the home- you are the only one on this floor.
Salary: £450 - £550 net per week, approx. £30,784 - £39,052 gross per annum
Start: ASAP/Right person
Vacancy Number: 102147
Consultant to contact: Dominique Keen