Live in Housekeeper/Cook job
A young family in Holland Park are looking for a Live in Housekeeper/Cook to join their team.
Mum and dad have 3 sons aged 3, 4 & 6 and a Labrador dog. They already employ a Live in Housekeeper, Live out Nanny and Driver whom of all you will work alongside.
Your daily duties will include:
- Shared cleaning, laundry & ironing plus silver polishing
- Organisation of the house and wardrobes
- Family style cooking – mum happy to teach you what they like- must be able to follow recipes. Mum eats with her sons when dad is travelling at 6.15pm, but when dad is home they eat together at 8.30pm, hence the two varying shifts depending on if dad is in residence or not. He travels a lot for work.
- Helping with the children if nanny ill or on holiday
- Travelling with the family- you must be willing to help with the boys
- Dog walking
The ideal candidate will be child friendly proactive and have an eye for detail. It is a huge bonus if you can speak Spanish.
House: 4 storeys, 5 bedrooms
Hours: 5.5 day week, with all of Saturday off and Sunday morning off.
Hours will be 7.15am – 7.15pm with 2 hour break in the day, when dad is away travelling
Hours will be 9.15am – 9.15pm with 2 hours of breaks in total throughout the day, when dad is in residence.
Accommodation: Your own bedroom and ensuite bathroom with separate entrance & small terrace
Vacancy Number: 95787
Consultant to contact: Dominique Keen