Live in Housekeeper/Cook job
A mature lady who is based abroad is looking for a Live in Housekeeper/Cook to join her team in her London home in Kensington. She already employs two administrators, a gardener and part time Housekeeper who works Saturday lunchtime until Monday evening (your days off).
The lady visits London on average 2-3 times a year for a month at a time.
Your daily duties will include:
- Cleaning, laundry & ironing
- Preparing simple lunches for the two-office staff and simple meals when the lady is in residence
- Setting the table and serving – occasional dinner parties too if the lady is entertaining
- Liaising with contractors
- Grocery shopping- getting the house stocked before her arrival
- Care of marble surfaces, silverware and antique furniture
You must be able to run your own day, be proactive and able to use your own initiative.
House: 3 storeys, 4 bedrooms
Hours: 5 days a week, Monday lunchtime until Saturday lunchtime. When the lady is not in residence you can work from 9.00am – 6.00pm, but when she is here you must be flexible with your hours depending on her schedule.
Accommodation: Your own bedroom and bathroom basement level of the home
Salary: £38,500 - £40,000 gross per annum
Vacancy Number: 102108
Consultant to contact: Daisy Smith