Live in Housekeeper/Cook job
A delightful down to earth family in Richmond are looking for a proactive hands on Live in Housekeeper/Cook to help them out. Mum works full time and she has two children aged 11 (girl) and 9 (boy). They also have a cat & 2 dogs.
As mum works full time with a very full on job, she needs someone who can really support her but who in return will be part of the family. The children spend a lot of time in summer holidays away with mum or their father so you will get down time when they are away in all school holidays.
It is preferable if you can drive. A car can be provided for you to use for work and on your days off.
Your duties will include:
- Cleaning, laundry, ironing – the house has modern décor
- Running errands and grocery shopping – helping with household admin, liaising with contractors
- Family cooking- you must enjoy cooking fresh healthy meals. Helping cook for dinner parties with right to say no if not convenient for you
- x2 dogs – walking and care required
- Making sure kids ready for school and had breakfast, taking son to school bus
- Collecting son from school and supervising homework, music practice
- Looking after kids clothes, ordering and taking care of uniform etc.
The ideal candidate will be looking for longevity, be flexible and have a warm and friendly personality. You must love diversity ion a role and be a great all-rounder who can work with children but also keep household spotless. Kindness, efficiency, good with older kids, good communicator is key.
House: 4 storeys, 6 bedrooms
Hours: Monday – Friday, 6.45am – 6.45pm with 2 hour break in the day. You must be flexible to work the occasional very rare weekend, agreed in advance. Flexibility on hours if needed (for extra pay) eg. babysitting weekends. Up to 2 nights of babysitting each week included in salary.
Accommodation: Own lovely separate flat on ground floor of house with own bathroom and bedroom
Salary: £500 net per week (approx. £34,528 gross per annum)
Start: Right person
Vacancy Number: 96349
Consultant to contact: Dominique Keen