Live in Housekeeper job
A delightful down to earth family in Camberwell (near Vauxhall) are looking for a traditional happy Housekeeper/Cook to help them out.
The couple have three children aged between 9-11 and they have 2 chickens for fresh eggs and some fish.
Your duties will include:
- Cleaning, laundry & ironing – keeping the house tidy
- Helping at breakfast time and clearing away – the children make breakfast themselves. You must be able to use a cafetiere
- Preparing a simple evening family meal or sometimes just the kids tea- they enjoy simple healthy mostly British style meals and are happy for you to follow recipes
- Helping mum with the occasional school pick up if she is unable to
- Posting things at the post office, handling deliveries and liaising with contractors
The ideal candidate will be sporty, have a good sense of humour, love keeping things clean and tidy and be looking for longevity. The family travel in the school holidays, you must be happy to travel with them if required abroad or to other locations in the UK.
It is ESSENTIAL that you can drive. A car can be provided.
House: 3 storeys, 5 bedrooms
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8.00am – 8.00pm with 2 hour break in the day. You must be flexible with your hours on occasions or to work a weekend, time given back in leiu.
Accommodation: Your own bedroom and bathroom in the main house you will have your own floor
Salary: £500 net per week, approx. £34,528 gross per annum but negotiable for right person
Vacancy Number: 94984
Consultant to contact: Dominique Keen