Live in Management Couple, Gloucestershire
We are looking for an energetic and professional couple to fill the role of Estate Manager and Head Housekeeper at a stunning Country House. The couple will report directly to the principle and his partner and will be responsible for the running, organisation and overall management of the estate. This is a fantastic role for a switched on and pro-active couple. Communication is key for this role, so the couple must both speak fluent English. The clients are ideally looking for a couple from a yachting or high end chalet background.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Staff management – 5 full time gardeners, 2 part time;
- Project management (primarily renovations) – Instructing contractors and suppliers; invoicing; budgeting; effective planning management as well as dealing with local council, Heritage England and listed building bodies.
- Procurement for house and estate;
- Security systems;
- Animal care;
- Ad-Hoc tasks.
- Staff management scheduling a team of 2/3 housekeepers.
- Hands-on housekeeping, cleaning, laundry and ironing
- Wardrobe Management;
- Household supplies ordering and stock keeping;
- Very occasional cooking/food preparation;
- Co-ordinating any part-time daily help;
- Care of fine clothes and antiques;
- Animal care;
- Varied ad hoc tasks
Start date: As soon as possible
Working week: 5 days a week
Accommodation: 3 bedroom property (pets will be considered)
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 GPA
Job reference Number: 90004
Responsible consultant: Nicola Forster