Live in Nanny/Housekeeper/Cook Job in Chelsea
A fabulous opportunity has arisen to work for a single mother and her 8 year old daughter. A Housekeeper is employed 3 days a week and there are 3 dogs & 3 cats.
Mum works and travels a lot for work so the role involves sole charge with a lot of proxy parenting.
- Getting the daughter ready for school
- Preparing breakfast
- Keeping the house clean and tidy
- Laundry and ironing
- Running errands
- Dog walking
- Preparing simple family meals
- Proxy parenting
- Travelling with the family when required
The ideal person would be flexible, able to follow instruction, take initiative and be pet friendly. Good English is essential.
- Days – Monday to Friday plus Sundays (6 days a week, with Saturdays off)
- Hours: 6:45am – 9:45pm with a large break in the day (dogs need to go out very quickly at 9:45pm)
- Property: 4 bedroom house
- Other staff: Housekeeper employed 3 days a week
- Pets: 3 small dogs & 3 cats
- Accommodation – Bedroom and bathroom
- Driver – Bonus but not essential
- Salary – £600 net per week
- Start date – Aug/September
Consultant – Georgia Lester
Greycoat Lumleys job reference – 87477