Live in Nanny / Housekeeper Job, Berkshire
We have a wonderful position for a warm, friendly and professional Nanny / Housekeeper to support an informal family in Berkshire. The ideal candidate will have a helpful and flexible attitude, who will enjoy playing and interacting with the two children and be happy to take care of the housekeeping. The mum is very hands on, however requires a dedicated and committed Nanny / Housekeeper to work alongside her. Both parents work full time.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Care of the children (2 ½ year old and 5 year old)
- Plan activities and play dates for the children
- Preparing the children’s belongings for the day ahead
- Driving - School and nursery runs
- Laundry, ironing and fabric care
- Occasional family cooking, ( would be fantastic but not essential )
- Provisioning for the household.
- Keep the home orgainsed and tidy
This is a lovely role for a candidate who is looking for a long term commitment and is happy for the role to adapt as the children grow older. The parents are looking for a nanny who can balance discipline and education along with fun and kindness. Communication is very important for this role.
Start date: For the right candidate
Accommodation: Large bedroom and private bathroom
Driving: Essential, car provided
Salary: Fantastic salary for the right candidate
Working week: Monday – Friday
Job reference number: 96235
Responsible consultant: Alessandra Ruocco