Live in Nanny/Housekeeper Job in Clapham
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for a lovely couple with 3 children: 1 year old twins and a 6 year old. The family reside in a townhouse close to Clapham Common. They also employ a cleaner for 8 hours a week.
Mum is around so the role involves mainly shared charge. The role is described as 60% Nannying and 40% Housekeeping.
- Preparing breakfast
- Look after the twins whilst Mum takes the eldest to school
- Arranging activities and play dates
- Prepare lunch for the children
- Keeping the house clean and tidy (a cleaner is employed for 8 hours a week)
- Laundry and ironing
- Preparing simple dinner for the children
- Shopping and running errands
- Helping with bath and bedtime
- Travelling a couple of times a year with the family (max 10-14 days at a time)
A driver would be a bonus but is not essential.
Days: Monday to Friday, 7am – 7pm with a break
Accommodation: Bedroom ensuite on the top floor
Salary: £500 net per week
Consultant: Georgia Lester – to apply please send your cv to email@example.com
Vacancy Number: 97709