Live In Nanny / Housekeeper Job in Chiswick , London
A family of five are looking for a Nanny/Housekeeper to help in their five bedroom home in Chiswick, London. The family have 7 year old twin boys who have special needs and a 2 month old baby.
The family is looking for someone who is very dog friendly, caring, discreet, and flexible, can keep boundaries and has new born experience.
This role involves sole charge of the new born baby.
- Cleaning and tidying
- Laundry and ironing
- Taking care of the new born
- Helping with the twins
- Cooking for the children
- Proxy parenting
- Days: Monday - Friday
- Hours: 7.30am – 5.30pm with flexibility
- Property: 5 bedroom, 3 storey
- Accommodation: Bedroom, living room and bathroom on the top floor, which is currently being built
- Babysitting: Occasionally
- Pets: 1 large dog and 2 small dogs
- Travel: Potentially
- Other staff employed: Nanny who will be leaving in May
- Salary: £500 net per week
- Start date: May
- Nearest train station: Chiswick
Consultant – Georgia Lester
Greycoat Lumleys job reference: 84320