Live in Nanny/Housekeeper Job in Marylebone
A returning client of Greycoat is looking for an experienced, willing and flexible Housekeeper/Nanny to help manage their 6 bedroom, 6 storey home in Marylebone. The family have 2 children aged 3 and 6. They also employ a full time Live out Housekeeper/Nanny and a PA.
Mum is at home so the role involves a mixture of sole and shared charge.
The ideal candidate for this role will be someone who is child friendly, proactive and forward thinking. A confident cook would also be a bonus as you will be required to cook simple meals for the whole family.
Duties to include:
- Overseeing the daily running of a large household
- Responsible for stock taking, groceries, running errands
- Organising and keeping things clean, neat and tidy
- Greeting and serving guests
- Cooking healthy meals
- Laundry and ironing
- Experienced with young children to help them with their daily needs
- Travelling with the family to help with the children
Property: 6 storeys, 6 bedrooms (there is a lift)
Accommodation: en-suite bedroom with its own kitchenette on the lower ground level
Working Days and Hours: Monday to Friday, 7:30am-7:30am with a break
Salary: £500 net per week
Start Date: ASAP
Vacancy Reference: 54958
Consultant to Contact: Georgia Lester