Live in Nanny/Housekeeper Job in Tufnell Park, North London
A lovely young family with 3 children aged 10, 7 & 3 years old are looking for a warm and compassionate Nanny/Housekeeper. The family reside in a 5/6 bedroom house in North London and they employ a cleaner on a weekly basis. The family also have 2 Cats.
The role will involve a mixture of shared and sole charge.
Your main duties will include:
- Getting the children ready in the mornings
- Preparing breakfast
- School runs (walking distance)
- Arranging fun activities and play dates
- Keeping the house clean and tidy
- Laundry and ironing
- Preparing healthy and nutritious meals
- Running errands
- Helping with the bath and bedtime routine
- Babysitting an proxy parenting when required
The ideal candidate would be sensitive, kind, pragmatic, intelligent, mature, resilient and able to take initiative. This is a busy family household so we are looking for someone who is dynamic and looking for a varied role. The family are looking for someone who will stay long term.
A confident driver would be a bonus but is not essential.
Hours: Monday to Friday, 12 hours with a break in the day
Accommodation: bedroom ensuite on the top floor
Salary £30,000 - £35,000 gross per annum
Consultant to contact: Georgia Lester
Vacancy Number: 87270