Live in Nanny/Housekeeper job in Notting Hill
A lovely couple with 1 child aged 4.5 years old are looking for a flexible Nanny/Housekeeper to become part of the family. They also employ another Nanny/Housekeeper who works Monday – Thursdays.
Mum is around so the role involves mainly shared charge.
Your duties will include:
- Looking after the son (who goes to school between 8am-4pm)
- School runs
- Keeping the house clean and tidy
- Laundry and ironing
- Arranging activities and play dates
- Preparing meals mainly for the child and basic cooking for the parents when required
- Travelling with the family every holiday (the family has homes in the Cotswolds, France & the Caribbean etc.)
- Running errands and shopping
You must be energetic, efficient and an all-rounder. Travelling with the family is an essential part of the role so you must be happy to accompany them every holiday.
A confident driver is essential
House: 5 bedrooms, 5 floors
Days: 5 days a week including weekends (e.g Wednesday – Sunday with Monday & Tuesdays off)
Hours: 12 hour days with a break
Accommodation: bedroom ensuite
Salary: £500 - £600 net per week, which equates to approximately £34,548 - £42,668 gross per annum
Vacancy Number: 91266
Consultant to contact: Georgia Lester