Live in Nanny/Housekeeper job in St Johns Wood
A busy family of four with 2 children aged 8 & 4 years old are looking for a flexible and proactive Spanish speaking Nanny/Housekeeper. They also employ a cleaner twice a week and would like to get a Dog in the future.
Mum works from home so the role is a mixture of sole and shared charge.
Your daily duties will include:
- Getting the children ready for school (they will be at school between 8am-3:30/4pm)
- Nursery duties
- Arranging activities and play dates
- Helping with homework
- Keeping the flat clean and tidy
- Laundry and ironing
- Preparing simple meals for the whole family
- Helping with bath and bedtime
- Travelling with the family once a year for 2-3 weeks
The ideal candidate would be flexible, polite and have a firm but fair attitude towards the children. You will have a happy disposition and be an extra pair of hands for the family.
A Spanish or Portuguese speaker is essential.
House: 4 bedroom flat
Accommodation: own bedroom and shared bathroom with the children
Days and hours: Monday – Friday, 7am-7pm (with a big break in the day) plus 2 Saturdays a month (you will get a lot of down time when the family travel every holiday and you aren’t required to go with them)
Salary: £21,000 gross per annum, negotiable
Vacancy Number: 92971
Consultant to contact: Georgia Lester, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply