Live in Nanny/Housekeeper Job in East Sussex
Live in Housekeeper / Nanny required near Uckfield, East Sussex Start July/August ( or sooner for right candidate) Salary £Neg
A lovely returning client of ours with 2 children aged 10 & 11 are looking for a flexible and reliable Nanny/Housekeeper. The duties are 50% nanny, 50% housekeeping. The family live in a stunning country farmhouse in East Sussex, with an additional 2 smaller cottages on the 200 acre estate. You need to love animals- they have 4 dogs, 3 cats and various other animals including alpacas and cows ( the larger animals are looked after by the groundsman however) . A part time cleaner is also employed to help on the weekends.
Mum works part time, so the role is mixed sole and shared charge and some proxy parenting. The family are informal and we are looking for an all-rounder who is flexible, discreet, creative and kind.
Main duties will include:
- Looking after the children during week days ( this will be mainly sole charge with some shared charge )
- Driving, school run and taking children to activities
- Babysitting 1-2 times per week and proxy parenting
- Cleaning the house, all laundry and ironing
- Running the house, shopping, dealing with deliveries and contractors, running errands
- Help with the animals, to include daily care and feeding of the dogs and cats, including taking to the Vets/ Groomers etc when needed
- Occasional Station pick ups
- Cooking for the family- they enjoy fresh healthy family style cooked from scratch
A confident and experienced driver is essential, - a car is provided for work purposes.
Days and hours: Monday to Friday with flexibility, 40 hour week 7am-7.30pm ( time off during the day)
Accommodation: Separate 2 bedroom cottage on the estate ( pets will be considered, Partners cannot be accommodated)
Start: Start July/August ( or sooner for right candidate)
Consultant to contact: Rebecca Liljeros
Vacancy Number: 84172