Live in Nanny Job in Bedfordshire caring for three children aged 6, 5 and 1 years old starting in January
A lovely client of Greycoat Lumleys is looking for a nanny who is super organised, happy to muck in and great at coming up with fun and engaging activities for all of the children. They have a large garden and several acres of fields and woodland next to the house; and try to get the kids outside as much as possible. The position will be primarily sole charge but will include shared care after school hours - Mum works from home several days a week and likes to divide and conquer so one person takes the boys to activities and the other stays with the baby. The baby is very happy and smiley, and in an excellent routine. The boys both love reading. The eldest is very academic and inquisitive. He is naturally quite shy and can be nervous of new experiences or change, but becomes much more chatty when he is comfortable. The younger boy is very happy go-lucky and affectionate. He is outgoing, makes friends easily, and loves imaginary play. The family also have a full time housekeeper and gardener and are looking for someone that enjoys working in a team environment. The family are open for a nanny to bring her own pet along as well as their partner staying with them.
In addition to the main house the family have a large flat in Central London, where the whole family sometimes stay during the holidays - and Mum and Dad use midweek when working. The nanny would have her own room in the flat and can use it whenever she wants.
- School runs for the boys both at the same school
- Preparing and cooking meals for the children
- Completing the nursery duties
- Providing the children with fun activities
- Days and hours: Monday to Thursday 7.00am - 7.00pm and Friday 7.00am-1.00pm
- Accommodation: Studio cottage in the garden
- Driver required: Automatic car provided
- Travel: Yes a few weeks a year to places such as Miami, Italy, Cornwall
- Pets: One dog (Cocker spaniel)
- Babysitting: 2 nights per week
- Salary: Negotiable
- Start date: August
Greycoat Lumleys Job Reference: 93597