24/6 live-in Nanny Job, Richmond/Barnes, London, £55,000-£65,000, Starts ASAP
Busy family based in Richmond/Barnes area are looking for an experienced Nanny to assist with the care of their 4 children; boys aged 7, 5 and 4 and little girl aged 2. The role is mainly sole charge although Mum does sometimes work from home. The Nanny needs to be organised, down to earth and able to keep up with 4 active children! The family also employ a full-time Housekeeper and a full-time House Manager so the Nanny must be able to work in a household with other staff.
- Limited nursery duties and cooking as the Housekeeper does most of it however the Nanny should be prepared to do it when needed including to cover holidays
- General tidying up after the children, cleaning toys/children's equipment etc.
- School and nursery runs (the 2 older children are at full-time school, the 4 year old currently attends nursery 2 days and 3 half days and will start reception in September and the 2 year old attends nursery in the mornings)
- Homework support where needed )the 2 older children have a Tutor who comes every afternoon to help with homework and taking them to swimming etc)
- Taking the children to a variety of activities, particularly focusing on the 2 younger children
- Days/Hours – Working 24/6 with Tuesdays off. The family may also consider a Nanny that works 24/5
- Accommodation – Own bedroom and bathroom currently. In around 6 months time the Nanny will have a self-contained Nanny flat with the family's home (they are currently renovating)
- Driver – Essential-automatic car provided for the Nanny to use
- Travel – The Nanny must be happy to travel with the family during school holidays including to the family's 2nd home in Switzerland
- Salary – £55,000-£65,000 gross per year depending on experience (£750-£850 net per week)
- Start date –
- Nearest stations – Barnes/Mortlake
Consultant – Kelly Maia
Greycoat Lumleys job reference – 84590