Live in nanny job in Beaconsfield caring for two children aged 10.5 and 8 years old, ASAP start
A lovely role for a nanny with experience caring for school aged children, the family live in Beaconsfield which is a 45 minute train to London Marylebone.
The ideal candidate for the role will be someone who is sporty, energetic and outgoing. The eldest child will be completing his 11+ so someone that will be able to support him in his learning would be very helpful.
The family provide a gym membership to use for when all the nursery duties are completed.
- Preparing meals and batch cooking
- Nursery duties
- School runs
- Taking the children to activities
- Arranging play dates
- Supervising homework
- Days: Monday to Friday
- Hours: 7.30am-7.30pm
- Sole Charge
- Languages: Fluent English
- Accommodation: Double bedroom and en-suite on the top floor
- Travel: No
- Babysitting two nights between Monday - Thursday
- Pets: No
- Driver: Yes, automatic nanny car provided
- Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 GPA
- Start date: ASAP
Consultant – Alessandra Ruocco
Greycoat Lumleys Job Reference: 95208