INT Live-in Nanny, Budapest, Hungary, May 2022 Start
A returning client at Greycoat Lumleys is looking for an enthusiastic, caring and nurturing nanny for the care of her little baby aged 7 months. The family is UHNW, therefore, discretion is essential. The perfect candidate must be willing to travel - Pre covid, the family travelled roughly every 2nd month for 1-2 weeks around the world. Knowledge of 'Gina Ford Method' would be very much appreciated.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- All nursery duties relating to the baby
- Notable experience with nee born and young babies is a Must
- Cooking and light housekeeping after the child
- Assist with all stages of development
- Days – Monday – Friday
- Hours – 8am to 7pm (degree of flexibility)
- 10 - 11hrs/day - may also be required to do ad-hoc weekends/evenings.
- Languages – English. Other languages a bonus
- Driver – Yes, a car will be provided
- Travel – Yes, quite extensively
- Salary – around £40,000 - £45,000 gpa depending on experience
- Accommodation – - Full apartment given to include Bedroom, Bathroom, Sitting Room & Kitchen
- Start date – 1st of May 2022
Job Ref 98016
Consultant – Pamela Dumas
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we might not be in the position to respond to each applicant in person. Therefore, please assume that if you have not heard from us within three weeks, your application has not been successful.