Live-in Nanny Job, Chelsea, London, Salary £58,000-£69,000 gross per year, Starts May
Family based in Chelsea are looking for a live-in Nanny to care for their 3 year old son. They also have an 11 year old boy but the role is mainly to support the 3 year old. The family are looking for a Nanny that is flexible to travel with them when needed and that is pro-active when it comes to organising activities. The family also employ a Housekeeper and a Driver. Greycoat placed the current Nanny.
- Mainly care of the 3 year old
- Nursery duties and cooking for both children
- Nursery runs (5 min walk from the family's home) - the 3 year old currently attends nursery 9am-3pm Mon-Thur and 9am-12pm on a Fri. He will be starting reception in September
- Providing a variety of indoor and outdoor activities to keep the 3 year old entertained
- Days – Working 24/6 having a monitor at night-the Nanny can choose what day off she has. The current Nanny finishes on Friday evening and returns on Saturday evening. The family may consider Nannies that only wish to work 24/5 as long as they are flexible to travel and working 24/6 when travelling.
- Accommodation – Bedroom and bathroom
- Languages – Fluent English. Italian or Russian a bonus but not essential
- Driver – n/a
- Travel – Yes, the Nanny must be flexible to travel with the family for all school holidays (including 6 weeks over the Summer), mainly to Italy and Azerbaijan but also some other destinations
- Salary – £58,000-£69,000 gross per year for 24/6, depending on experience (£780-£900 net per week). Pro-rata for 24/5 (£47,000-£55,000 gross per year which equates to £650-£750 net per week).
- Start date – May
- Nearest tube station – Fulham Broadway
Consultant – Megan Wilkinson
Greycoat Lumleys job reference – 92567