Live-in Nanny, Clapham South, London, £30,000 - £33,000 gpa, Starts: ASAP
Our lovely client at Greycoat Lumleys is looking for a patient, kind, warm and enthusiastic nanny to take sole charge of their 2 children aged 4(B) and 1(G). As the eldest will be in school most of the day, your primary responsibility will be with the youngest until pick-up time where your time will then be split between the two children. Both parents work pretty much full-time in the city so need someone incredibly reliable and trustworthy, who loves nothing more than caring for the children! The family also employ a cleaner and doesn’t have any pets. The ideal candidate would be outgoing, energetic and very proactive in their nature but who also understands the family’s boundaries and respects the family’s time together.
Duties should include but are not limited to:
- All nursery duties relating to the children
- Cooking healthy and nutritious meals for the children
- Engaging in a wide range of activities for both children either during the day or in the evenings – this should include organising playdates and clubs/ activities for the children.
- Drop off and pickups for the eldest.
- Ensuring the eldest attends his already organised clubs
- Keeping both children to a good routine
- Tidying up and keeping the property clean and tidy
- Days – Monday – Friday
- Hours – 7am – 7pm
- Babysitting – 1 or 2 evenings a week
- Accommodation – Own bedroom and bathroom on top floor of the property
- Languages – English
- Driver – N
- Travel – N
- Salary – Between £30,000 - £33,000 gpa depending on experience
- Pets – N
- Start date – ASAP
- Nearest station – Clapham South
Consultant – Megan Wilkinson
Greycoat Lumleys job reference – 97357