Live in Nanny Job in Zurich, Switzerland, ASAP start.
Great opportunity working for a lovely and informal family based close to Zurich, Switzerland, this family have a 4,5 and a 2,5 years old children. The family are looking for a German speaking Nanny.
The role is mixture of a sole and shared care position with mum. The ideal candidate for the role will be someone who is professional, experienced, friendly, warm and positive and firm but fair.
- All nanny duties
- Prepare homemade and healthy meals for the children
- Driving the children to school and activities
- Organizing appropriate activities
- Some light housekeeping
The ideal candidate:
- Pedagogic skills
- German native or speaker / Swiss German
- Confident driver
- Team player
- Confident swimmer, as there is a swimming pool on the property
The children love craft activities, outdoors activities and they have a good sense of humor.
The 4,5 years old child is a “late talker”, in some cognitive areas with gaps. He will need special attention: clear German language, routines and creative play times to support his development. He is a very friendly, open, smiling child. His motoric skills are normal. He loves to ride his bike and pedal scooter and climbing trees. He understands everything.
- Days: Monday to Friday some flexibility for occasional extra hours over the weekend
- Languages: German native or speaker / Swiss German
- Driver: yes MUST - car provided
- Accommodation: Apartment located nearby
- Proxy parenting when parents are often away on business trips. Overtime will be compensated.
- Other staff employed: Part Time cleaner
- Location: 20 min from Zurich, Switzerland - The family lives in a rural neighborhood close to the city, so the job entails frequent outings into the wild
- Travel with the children, to visit family members who live 2 hours away by car.
- Start date: ASAP the family can wait for the right candidate
- Salary: Negotiable
Consultant: Kelly Maia
Greycoat Lumleys Job Reference: 91207