Live In job in your own apartment Germany
Lovely family based around 45 minutes form Frankfurt looking for a nanny to join their family and care for their 3 children of 4. 9.13 Need to be able to do lots of activities, have lots of playtimes, be involved in creative play. Super active, trampoline, hikes, tennis, This is very much a sole charge role for an organised professional nanny. You must love the outdoors , zip lining and jumping on the trampoline with the children. A high energy and active person is a must, you must be athletic and like bike riding too. The family home is rural and you must be able to live a quiet life and enjoy nature.
- Monday to Friday 8-5/6pm approximately with 2 Saturdays a month
- Getting the children ready for school in the morning and assist with breakfast
- After school activities and bedtime routines
- Assist with bath time for the young child Nursery duties ( the full time housekeeper employed by the family will assist also)
- Meal preparation - fresh simple meals cooked from scratch
- Juggling duties – must be organised and efficient
- Babysitting when needed.
- English speaking to a native level, Spanish is a bonus
- Available to interview and trial immediately
- Love animals, fish, 2 cats and a rabbit
- A well-travelled independent person
- Someone who exudes happiness and positivity
- Loves to cook with the children and for the children
- Someone who will bring joy into the home
- Confident swimmer
- Driver–car provided
- Positive, discreet team player
- Professional nanny
Accommodation: The family provide you with an apartment a short drive from the home with your own fully paid for and serviced car.
Salary: £700 net per week negotiable on experience.
This position is being managed by International Senior Consultant Kelly Maia
Please submit applications to firstname.lastname@example.org