Live-in Nanny, Fulham, London, £Negotiable, Starts: 17th January 2022
Our lovely client at Greycoat Lumleys is looking for a really calm but positive nanny who can really take their own initiative, will get things done and become the self-starter the family need! The ideal candidate would be neat and organised but fun, caring and happy to work in a mixture of sole and shared care of the families 2 children – a boy aged 2 and a little girl of 4 months. Mum works for an American company so occasionally will be in meetings and conference calls in the afternoon meaning the nanny would have sole care of both children but when mum is around, the situation will usually fall into sole care of one or the other depending on the needs of the children.
- All nursery duties relating to the children, helping keep the property tidy
- Cooking for the children.
- Care of the little girl in the mornings whilst mum takes the young boy to nursery.
- Preparing lunch for the little boy ahead of pick up
- Assisting with getting both children down for a nap
- Games and activities with one or both of the children in the afternoon
- Assisting with dinner, bath and bed time routines in the evening
- Days – Monday - Friday
- Hours – 7:30am – 7:30pm
- Babysitting – Occasionally
- Accommodation – Own bedroom and bathroom with TV room and small utility area where small appliances are kept for the nanny such as a small fridge
- Languages – English
- Driver – N
- Travel – Occasionally
- Salary – Negotiable
- Pets – N (Grandparents have a puppy that may occasionally come round)
- Start date – January 2022
- Nearest station – Parsons Green
Consultant – Megan Wilkinson
Greycoat Lumleys job reference – 96816