Live-in Nanny, Hampstead Heath, London, £35,000 - £45,000 GPA, Starts: ASAP
Our lovely client at Greycoat Lumleys is looking for a warm, experienced nanny with previous longevity and a real passion for creating strong bonds with the children to take sole charge of their 2 children aged 3(G) and 9 months(B). The ideal candidate would feel confident helping the little girl with her education as she will be taking some entrance exams in the summer for school. She currently attends nursery every morning and lots of activities in the afternoon so someone organised and on the ball is a must. This is a really informal family, looking for someone who wants to join their team, be proactive and fun and be in a role that is solely geared towards the children.
- All nursery duties relating to the children
- Cooking for the children
- Drop off’s & pick-ups
- Taking the children to their afternoon clubs, classes and activities.
- Engaging in a wide range of age-appropriate games and activities.
- Days – Monday – Friday
- Hours – 6:30am – 6:30pm
- Babysitting – 1 or 2 evenings a week
- Qualifications – At least 3 years’ experience as a nanny
- Accommodation – Own bedroom with ensuite bathroom on separate floor of the property
- Languages – Fluent English
- Driver – Y (car provided)
- Travel – Potentially (if the nanny was keen)
- Salary – Between £40,000 - £45,000 GPA depending on experience
- Start date – ASAP
- Nearest station – East Finchley
Consultant – Alessandra Ruocco
Greycoat Lumleys job reference – 99702