Live-in Nanny, Holland Park, London, Up to £45,000 GPA, Starts: ASAP
Our lovely client at Greycoat Lumleys is looking for a flexible, proactive but discreet nanny to take sole charge of their 2 girls aged 6 and 5. Mum and dad both work busy jobs so are really looking for someone who has a proper connection with the children but understands and respects when to take a step back and allow the family their time together. The household is fully staffed with a housekeeper, driver, PA and a weekend nanny, plus the family have 2 dogs that may occasionally need taking to the park with the children. This is also a strong travelling role as the family require a nanny to travel with them during all the school holidays.
As the children are in school during the day, the family is happy for the nanny to have a nice chunk of downtime between 9am – 3:30pm as long as any extra errands or duties have been completed.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- All nursery duties relating to the children
- Getting the children ready for school in the morning plus breakfast and potentially preparing their lunch.
- School run and making sure the children have everything they need for the day.
- Share the meal prep for the week with the housekeeper – be happy to muck in and share the load.
- Wardrobe management, errands and other duties during the day.
- Pick-ups from school
- Assisting with homework
- Assisting with dinner, bath and bedtime routines.
- Engaging in a wide range of activities and games with the children
- Days – Monday – Friday
- Hours – 7am – 7pm with downtime between 9am – 3:30pm
- Babysitting – Occasionally
- Accommodation – Bedroom and bathroom
- Languages – Any as long as fluent in English
- Driver – N
- Travel – Y (every school holiday)
- Salary – Up to£45,000 depending on experience
- Pets – 2 dogs
- Start date – ASAP
- Nearest station – Holland Park
Consultant – Megan Wilkinson
Greycoat Lumleys job reference – 98767