Live-in Nanny, Lancaster Gate - London, Up to £35,000, Starts: August 2021
Our lovely client at Greycoat Lumleys is looking for a proactive, engaging young Nanny/Housekeeper to take sole charge of her 3 year old daughter. Mum is looking for someone who is firm but fair but will be able to build a trusting connection with her daughter.
- Nursery duties and cooking for her daughter
- School runs
- Going on playdates and engaging in a wide range of activities
- Some light home schooling such as reading and writing practice
- Housekeeping duties whilst the little girl is at school e.g. washing and ironing, batch cooking and some light cleaning/sorting.
- Willingness to create mealplans and activity plans for the week ahead and happy to handover to mum each evening before retreating and allowing them time to themselves
- Days – Monday - Friday
- Hours – 6:45 am – 7 pm (but a little flexible on evenings)
- Babysitting – Negotiable
- Accommodation – Own section of the flat. En suite room with double bed.
- Languages – Fluent English
- Driver – Not essential
- Travel – once or twice a year
- Salary – up to £35,000 per annum
- Start date – August 2021
- Nearest station – Lancaster Gate
Consultant – Megan Wilkinson
Greycoat Lumleys job reference – 93171