24/4 or 24/5 Live-in Nanny Job, Little Venice, London, £50,000 gross per year, Starts October
Busy, working parents based in Little Venice are looking for a Spanish speaking live-in Nanny for sole charge of their baby due mid June 2021. A Maternity Nurse is employed until October (dates can be confirmed to suit everyone) so the Nanny will be taking over from her (1 week handover). Both parents work full-time and have busy jobs so they would like a Nanny who can fit in with their busy lifestyle yet become part of the family. The ideal candidate will be a Career Nanny and will have lots of experience with young babies and weaning etc and be able to have an educational focus when providing activities for the baby. They will have a second Nanny who will cover the main Nanny's days off and a separate Cleaner.
- General care of the baby including feeding, bathing etc.
- Proxy parenting
- Nursery duties and cooking for the baby only (not for the rest of the family)
- Providing a range of stimulating and age appropriate activities for the baby
- Dog walking when walking with the baby
- Days/Hours – 24/5 (or 24/4) - four or five consecutive working days, which days are negotiable, and having the monitor at night
- Accommodation – Bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Languages – Spanish speaker to native level ESSENTIAL
- Driver – n/a
- Travel – The Nanny will be required to travel with the family twice per year (1 week at Easter and 2 weeks in the Summer)
- Salary – Upwards of £50,000 gross per year for 24/5 depending on experience, less for 24/4
- Start date – October
Consultant – Megan Wilkinson
Greycoat Lumleys job reference – 92435