Live-in Nanny Job in Madrid, Spain. Starts ASAP
A family based in Madrid, Spain are looking for a full-time live-in Nanny to take care of their 16 months old baby girl and 2 months old baby. The family is looking for an experienced, loving, positive, discreet, fun and organized and pet-friendly Nanny. This position is shared charge. The family is looking for a long term Nanny to be part of the family.
- All Nursery duties
- Providing a range of indoor and outdoor activities
- Helping with the children’s development
- Organising appropriate activities for the children
- Cooking simple, fresh and healthy meals for the children
- Baby experience requested
- Days: 5 days and a half
- Hours: 12 hours a day
- Babysitting – N/A
- Driver: bonus – automatic car would be provided
- Qualifications - bonus
- Other staff employed: dog walker.
- Pets: dogs & cats
- Childcare qualifications - Yes must
- Travel – possibly in the future
- Longevity in previous roles and great references requested
- Salary – up to 1000€ a week for the right candidate
- Start date: ASAP but can wait for the right candidate
- Languages: native English speaker, French and Spanish bonus
- Accommodation: Separate with own entrance - own bedroom, own bathroom, own kitchen.
Consultants – Kelly Maia
Greycoat Lumleys job reference – 91473